Due to the Russian aggression, all the Ukraine-related services are currently suspended. We will resume the affected activities as soon as the situation normalizes. Stay safe & glory to Ukraine!
The list of E-Visa aligible countries:
Australia, Antigua and Barbuda, the Bahamas, Barbados, Bahrain, Bolivia, Bhutan, Vanuatu, Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Grenada, Dominica, the Dominican Republic, India, Indonesia, Cambodia, Qatar, Costa Rica, Kuwait, Laos, Mauritius, Malaysia, Maldives, Mexico, the Federated States of Micronesia, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Oman, Palau, Peru, Philippines, El Salvador, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, the Seychelles, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Lucia, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Fiji, Jamaica.
The E-Visa Procedure:
get the document confirming the purpose of your visit, fill out the online application form here evisa.mfa.gov.ua, pay the consulate fee online (Visa/MasterCard) and print out the E-Visa.
The E-Visa Features:
- E-visa to Ukraine is issued as a single/double entry for a period of up to 30 days.
- The consulate fee is $20 (single entry), $30 (double entry).
- The consular fee doubles in case of urgent e-Visa processing.
- All e-Visa applications are processed within urgent (1 working day) or non-urgent (3 working days) procedure.
- The application for E-visa is accepted no earlier than 3 months and no later than 1 working day (urgent) or 3 working days (normal) before the planned trip date.
The E-Visa Requirements:
* To submit the E-Visa application form you are required to provide your personal data in accordance with the passport document and attach the following documents:
- copy of the passport.The passport should comply with these requirements:
- be valid for at least 3 months after the intended date of departure from Ukraine;
- have at least 2 pages free from any visas/marks/stamps;
- be issued for no more than 10 years.
- copy of a valid medical insurance policy with coverage of at least 30000 Euro;
- copy of a document confirming the availability of sufficient funds to cover the costs of an intended stay and return to the state of origin or transit to the third stat, or ability to legally acquire sufficient funds in the territory of Ukraine;
- copy of a document confirming business or tourist purpose of the visit;
to confirm the tourist nature of your trip you are required to provide: tourist invitation issued by the licensed tour operator accredited by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine, official tourist voucher, day by day sightseeing program of your stay, tourist agency details, transfer details, etc.);
To confirm the business nature of your trip you are required to provide: invitation letter from a company registered in Ukraine, presented on the official letterhead, with an indication of the registration number, full name of the invited person, information about his/her date and place of birth, nationality, passport details, place of residence, the purpose of visit, duration of an intended visit to Ukraine and place of stay in Ukraine, legal person’s obligations towards possible costs related to the invited person’s stay and/or departure from Ukraine.
|Tourist Invitation Package||$120|
|Business Invitation Package||$150|
* Maximum Visa Duration: 30 days /Entries: Single/ Documents processing: 1 business day
* We will get back to you shortly after receiving your inquiry.