Unless the context otherwise provides, the following definitions shall have the meanings set against them respectively:
- «The Company» – https://schengen.work/ is a trading name of «Work in Europe Ltd.» (Ukraine) Ltd. Company No. KC586929.
- «Contract» – The agreement between the Company and the Customer for the Company to provide the Service, constituted by these terms and conditions and any other written documents or verbal agreements between the parties.
- «Customer» – The customer of the Company for whom the Service is being provided.
- «Service» or «Services» – The service or services, without any limitation, which the Company has undertaken for the Customer pursuant to the Contract.
- «Visa» or «Visas» – Visas of any type, the procurement of which is a part of the Company’s Services. This definition also includes the Customer’s passport if also provided for the Company’s use as part of the Visa procurement Service.
- «Third Party» or «Third Parties» – Any person or organization not being the Company or the Customer. Please note that «Work in Europe Ltd.» (Ukraine) Ltd is not a part of any government body, and is not affiliated to any government body.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount properly payable under the Contract on account of any disputed claim by the Customer in respect of all services provided by the Company or any alleged breach of the Contract, or any other Contract between the Company and the Customer. The Customer shall not be entitled to set-off or otherwise deduct from any amount properly payable to The Company any funds which are allegedly due from the Company to the Customer.
- Full payment must be received from the Customer before the Company can begin the process / confirm application.
- «Work in Europe Ltd.» does not have access to your credit card details at any time but can confirm your banking transaction, if you have any queries regarding your order please contact: email@example.com
- While the Company endeavors to ensure the delivery on the date which the Customer has requested, it cannot be held responsible for any loss, direct or otherwise, accruing to the Customer as a result of error or delay by Third Parties, or error (including failure to supply full information on the Visa Application Form) on the part of the Customer. If the loss or delay is due to error by the Company, the Company will refund the money already paid by the Customer for the Service; and will pay the cost of replacement of the Customer’s passport, if such loss can be reasonably proven by the Customer.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for the decisions, errors or any other actions of Third Parties involved in the process of rendering the Service or Services provided by the Company. The Customer agrees to indemnify the Company against any consequential loss incurred to the Customer due to errors, omissions or any other actions of the Company, the Customer or Third Parties.
- When a courier service has been requested by the Customer, the Company will send invitation and visa supporting documents to the Customer by courier services like DHL, FedEx, Aramex and UPS, which guarantees delivery upon signature. The Company will not be held liable in the case of default by the courier service. Their terms and conditions apply.
- The Company cannot pay any compensation, damages, expenses, costs, losses or any other amount of any description or otherwise accept responsibility the transfer provider has to change or cancel the Customers arrangements or the Customers arrangements cannot be provided as or when agreed, or the Customers arrangements prove deficient.
- The Company cannot pay any compensation if the Customer suffers any loss or damage of any description (including death or personal injury) as a result of circumstances or an event beyond our control which we could not foresee or avoid even after taking all reasonable care. Such as circumstances will usually include war, terrorist activity, civil unrest, industrial dispute, fire, natural or nuclear disaster, bad weather and all similar circumstances and in all such cases whether actual or threatened. References in these conditions to “exceptional circumstances” mean such circumstances.
5. Changes to website
- The Company cannot be held responsible if things change and errors occur before or after information is placed on our website. The Company checks regularly to see if the Company needs to update or correct any information or prices. If there are any changes or updates required, the Company will update the website as urgently as possible.
- If the customer has made an application after this time, the Company will try their best to notify the Customer of the updates, significant changes or mistakes which affect the Customer as soon as possible.
- In the event that an incorrect price has been entered in error, any application made based on such incorrect price will not be valid. The Customer will be advised of the mistake at the earliest opportunity and then have the option either to pay the correct price or to cancel and receive a full refund of any money the Customer has already paid.
6. The Customer responsibilities
- The person who makes the application is the ‘lead name’. He or she must be at least 18 years old and is responsible for payment of the total cost of the documents processing and application, including cancellation or amendment charges that may be payable.
- He or she also agrees to provide accurate and full information to the remainder of the party in relation to the application.
- The Company cannot be held responsible for any problems, loss, injury or otherwise occurring as a result of omission, error, or oversight by the Customer.
- No liability can be accepted by the Company for any loss, injury or otherwise resulting from natural disasters, war, rioting, strikes, or any other circumstance beyond the Company’s control.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any problems arising, or costs incurred, because of governmental and/or consular decisions or actions.
- The company reserves the right to refuse applications.
- By making your enquiry online or otherwise providing us with an email address, you as the Customer authorize the Company to contact you in relation to your application or enquiry using the contact details the Customer has provided.
8. Returns / Cancellations
- If the Customer cancels an order for a visa supporting documents once the Company has started the application process, there will be a 10 % administration fee applied to cover non-refundable fees.
- In the unlikely event that your application is refused at the Consulate, you will still be charged the Visa Centre and Consulate fees.
- At the discretion of the appropriate Consulate, they reserve the right to refuse your application or request further information.
- «Work in Europe Ltd.» values the privacy of information pertaining to its visitors. We do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our web site or information that you may give us, such as your name, email address, to any outside sources.
- We will not use information about you without your permission.
- We do not disclose any personal information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your password.
- When registering on this web site, please choose the username carefully as it can’t be modified later. No such requests will be entertained.
10. Governing Law
- The Contract shall be interpreted and governed in accordance with Ukrainian law in force.