Starting from August 14th, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine introduces electronic visas (e-Visa) for nationals of India, South Africa, and the Philippines.
Ukrainian e-Visas are issued for the following extended list of travel purposes: business; private; tourism; medical treatment; cultural/scientific/educational/sports activities; foreign mass media staff.
How to apply for a Ukrainian e-Visa:
- Register at the MFA web-platform http://evisa.mfa.gov.ua
- Fill in the online application form and upload scanned copies of the required documents like photo, passport, documents confirming the purpose of your visit (such documents can be obtained here), and pay the consulate fee online with your MasterCard/Visa card.
- E-Visa is sent to the applicant’s e-mail in pdf. format.
- the application may be submitted remotely at any convenient time
- e-Visa can be obtained without visiting a consular post
- e-Visa application status can be tracked online
- all e-Visas are issued by the MFA of Ukraine
MFA also notes that nationals of the mentioned states may still submit their regular visa applications via the standard procedure to Ukraine’s foreign diplomatic missions.